Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cute Sticky Note Holder

This past July, I had the opportunity to go to the Inspire, Create, Share convention in Salt Lake City. I came away with so many great ideas that I am excited to share with you!

While in Salt Lake City, I shared a hotel room with some other Stampin' Up! ladies. True to the giving nature of Stampin' Up! we kicked things off by exchanging some roommate gifts. I made this cute little sticky note holder. I hope the ladies are getting a lot of use out of these!


The mini gel pen and sticky notes came from Staples. They each come in packs of 12 so you can make up quite a few in short order. The stamp set is High Five which is really cute for a lot of different occassions. I used Versamark on the background stamping to get a darker shade of the Lost Lagoon card stock (my absolute new favorite color by the way). You can see the rest of the supplies used below.

Hope you stop by later this week for a step by step on how to make this yourself! These make excellent office or neighbor holiday gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment