Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More Christmas Shenanigans

I've been super busy prepping my projects for Christmas. I'm happy to report that Christmas cards are done and ready to be addressed! Such a relief.

With cards off of the to do list I spent some time over Thanksgiving working on my next project, an advent calender for my son Jackson. He just turned three so I know that Christmas is going to be really fun for him this year.

I wanted to have something that he could open that contained a small gift or slip of paper with an activity for the day. Luckily, I have my handy dandy box punch board from Stampin' Up! I whipped up 24 2 inch boxes in no time. Here are the pictures:




Filling the boxes with goodies!




My wonderful husband was inspired to create a little Christmas Tree shelf for the boxes to sit on. I think it is very festive. 


Here is a closer shot of the finished product. I'm very happy with the way that it turned out. Jackson has loved opening a box each day. 


2 comments: