Friday, November 21, 2014

Endless Wishes

I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit! Here is another design that I am making for my Christmas cards this year.

When I saw the "Endless Wishes" stamp set in Stampin' Up's holiday catalog, I knew that I had to do my Christmas cards with this set. I love the playful snowflakes and the versatility of the sentiments that come with this set. 

This is a great card if you are looking for something simple. I stamped the snowflakes and sentiment in Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, and Pool Party. I added some rinestones for some bling. THe design on the side is actually washi tape from the All Is Calm collection. This one will be quick and easy to mass produce but still looks fantastic. 

I'm loving these sets so much that I just might have to come up with some additional designs or maybe some tags for packages. 

See the full list of supplies I used below. Don't forget to shop for your own Christmas card supplies by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment