Sunday, May 10, 2015

Fun with Flower Patch

On Mother's Day, I promised to post the second Mother's Day card that I made as soon as I confirmed that it has been received. For the card for my mom, I chose Flower Patch. I love these cute contemporary flowers that lend themselves to building a variety of different bouquets.


I will admit that I picked up the flower colors and arrangement from a card I found on Pinterest. Forgive me but I couldn't find it again. Also, it is difficult to see, but I used the Polka Dot embossing folder on the Crumb Cake background to give it a bit of texture. I love the happy colors of this card and the bold statement that is perfect for my Mom. 

All of the supplies for this card are listed below. You can click on the images to take you directly to that item in my online store. You can also get a printable supply list! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment