Saturday, July 25, 2015

I'm Back!!!

It's been awhile since I've had an opportunity to post, or stamp for that matter. There were some things at my regular 9 to 5 job that had me working long hours for the past several months. Things are slowing down a bit and I'm gradually getting back in the groove.

Since we last talked, Stampin' Up! has released the new annual catalog. There are some great items returning. I was relieved to see some favorites carried over from the Holiday and Spring mini catalogs, as well as some great new items. You can see the PDF version of the catalog below. If you would like a physical catalog, please just let me know and I will be happy to send one along.


I finally sat down last week and did some stamping and I love the card that I came up with. I'll post it tomorrow. Keep your eyes open for a special Paper Pumpkin offer and currently weekly deals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment