Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Clean and Simple Thank You Challenge

The creative juices are flowing again and I've decided to enter another challenge. This one is the Paper Players Challenge #222: Ann's Clean and Simple Challenge. The challenge is to create an clean and simple thank you card. I started to reach for my thanksgiving colors and stamp sets but inspiration took me in another direction.

Here's what I came up with:



I used VersaMark to stamp the darker dots and craft white to stamp the white dots. I couldn't resist adding some sparkle (I'm starting to think this may be an inadvertent trademark of mine!). 

I recently participated in the Walk to End Alzheimer's in memory of my grandmother. I had several people who donated money and this card would be a perfect way to thank them for their support. 

You can find the supplies that I used below. 



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card....I love that you used Versamark....I sometimes forget that you can just stamp with it and you don't have to use it just for embossing! A great card for your thank you notes, too! And that stamp is STILL on my wish list! Hopefully I'll get it soon myself! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Devin - I love the contrast of the white and Versamark dots and the added sparkle adds a real touch of 'pretty'. A super CAS card and great for mass-production too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I love Versamark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. The sparkle is perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sequins popped against the circles. Fabulous CAS thank you card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete