Sunday, November 16, 2014

Let the Christmas Projects Begin!!!

So sorry to be gone for so long! I had family come to town to visit, my son's 3rd birthday, and the busiest time of year at work all in the past month. Needless to say, this didn't leave much time for stamping. Thankfully, the holiday season is upon us which means tons of projects to get done!

The first thing I am attacking is designing my Christmas card. I love to give handmade Christmas cards and I have several friends and family members that look forward to seeing what I come up with every year (no pressure, right?). Stampin' Up's holiday catalog has so many cute sets that I will probably have a few different designs that I send out this year.

Here is the first card that I came up with. I am loving the green and blues for cards this year. It's nice to get away from the traditional green and red sometimes.


This card uses the Festival of Trees set and I cannot get enough! This set lends itself to many different styles and the photopolymer is so easy to use. I stamped both trees in Pear Pizzazz. I used the two time stamping on the tree on the right to add some silver ink. I also used some rhinestones and popped the tree up to give it dimension. I wrapped some silver ribbon around the bottom and added my sentiment. Check out the rest of the supplies that I used below.

I will be posting another design later this week that is more of a clean and simple design. I also have some other projects in mind that I am excited to share.


>

1 comment: