Monday, April 27, 2015

Farewell to Regarding Dahlias

I guess I'm feeling a bit sad to see some of my stamp sets retiring this year. I decided that I needed to bid a nice farewell to some of my favorites. While searching for some inspiration, I came across this week's Paper Players Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch:


I decided to break out Regarding Dahlias for this challenge and I wanted it to have a fun girly flair. 


I chose Basic Black, Whisper White, and Rose Red for my colors I also used the Back to Black DSP for a  modern flair. And of course, I had to add some rhinestones because I always need something a little shiny. 

The Regarding Dahlias stamp set and the Artisan Punch are both currently on the retired list. Get them while you still can! 

All of the supplies for this card are listed below. You can click on the images to take you directly to that item in my online store. You can also get a printable supply list! 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Ah, my favorite color combination! And it looks so pretty with the gorgeous dahlia that is always stunning! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharp color combo! That dahlia is beautiful. Perfect for the sketch. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete