Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Retired List Available Next Week

I've been working on some non stamp related projects but I hope to get back to my beloved stamps and paper this week so I can get some new posts up before the weekend. In the meantime, here are a couple things coming up from Stampin' Up!

Retired List Available Next Week!

This time of year is full of hustle and bustle as we start to wrap up one annual catalog so we can transition to a new one. As excited as I am to see what new things will debut, there are some things that will need to go to make room! The retired list will be out on April 21st so start taking stock of what you have and what might be missing so you will be ready to take advantage of the deals while supplies last.

Weekly Deals

There are new weekly deals released today. There are some great items including our handheld stapler and a very cute Mother's Day stamp set. Check them out below. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment