Thursday, April 23, 2015

Painted Petals Thank You

Life has been getting in the way of my crafting lately but I was finally able to sit down at my desk over the weekend and design a new card. Spring is in full force here in Southern California so I felt inspired to break out my Painted Petals stamp set and get to work. Here is a simple but pretty thank you card that I created. I love how the black matting makes the colors pop.


After using the Artisan Label Punch to punch out my sentiment, I punched another label from Rose Red card stock. I then cut the Rose Red label in half which allowed me to create a border at the top and bottom of my sentiment. 

The Painted Petals stamp set is available in wood mount, clear mount and photopolymer. I highly recommend the photopolymer for this set as it lends itself to getting the perfect placement of the flowers and stems. 

All of the supplies for this card are listed below. You can click on the images to take you directly to that item in my online store. You can also get a printable supply list! 

FYI, the Artisan Punch is on the retired list. It's one of my favorites and you can get a really good deal on it while supplies last. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: